I know, I know. Ick. But today's his birthday. His 25th birthday. And that's a big deal. And well he is the best. So there's that. Also, it's my blog so I get to be sappy when I want to.
In no particular order.
1. He pretends to listen to all my stories.
2. He gets along with my family.
3. He's a football fan. And that's hot.
4. He folds laundry like a boss.
5. He remembers importnat things that I always forget - like giving the dogs their heart worm pills.
6. He pays our bills on time.
7. He hardly ever tells me no.
8. He lets me snuggle on him whenever I want.
9. He's a good driver and hardly ever gets us lost.
10. He loves his mama.
11. He puts his dirty clothes in the hamper, not on the floor.
12. He'll clean the showers. And I only have to ask twice.
13. He brings me wine whenever I ask. And sometimes when I don't ask.
14. He knows how to work all the technology in our house.
15. He worries about me. And checks in on me often.
16. He puts up with all my crazy antics.
17. He checks my blog regularly and reminds me oh so politely when I haven't posted for a while.
18. He eats almost all my cooking.
19. He never dutch ovens me.
20. He puts his family and friends first.
21. He believes in forever.
22. He loves me a whole bunch.
23. He's got the greatest laugh.
24. He's a hard worker.
25. The only thing bigger than his heart is his.....smile. Duh.
Happy birthday honey! I'm still not 100% sure how I got lucky enough to share this life with you but I am so glad I did. You are the best friend, husband, and partner a girl could ask for. Here's to being a quarter of a century year old and to sharing the next 3/4 with you!
Yay for birthdays!