Wednesday, September 25, 2013

You know school's started back when...

...your dishwasher is full of tupperware containers thanks to daily packed lunches.

...pajamas at 6:00pm are a given.

...your DVR is full because you can no longer stay up late enough to watch your favorite shows.

...you constantly have clothes hanging out to dry in the laundry room.

...the first thought you think in the morning is "___ days until I get to sleep in."

...even Pinterest becomes overwhelming.

...you miss hours of social media time and go through slight withdrawals from not being able to check Twitter every 5 seconds.

...you have sticky notes and to-do lists everywhere you turn.

...you strategically plan out all your errands because getting things done before 5:00 now takes serious planning (especially if you have a 30 minute commute into town).

...it feels like days since you've "seen" your husband.

...you remember what the Sunday blues feels like.


Good news? 
Only 158 days to go!


Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Yes, yes and yes! Tomorrow is Friday-eve though! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd say the pj comment is a given regardless of your profession (though I used to be a teacher!) I've got my pj's on pretty much the second I walk into my house. And once they are on, I'm loathe to leave my house for any reason at all.

    ReplyDelete