It's almost Halloween
and even though it's on a school day (again)
and our costumes were thrown together in a matter of days (literally),
I'm still pretty excited about the whole thing.
I got even more excited when I saw this.
I love a good link up party.
I love a good list.
And I love a good sin.
Wait no, scratch that last one.
But this is a pretty fun way to look at things.
Seven Great Things in Your Life
In no particular order...
1. My job. I'm proud of what I do for a living.
2. My husband. I'm proud of everything he has and continues to accomplish.
I'm also beyond proud to call him mine.
3. My time management. I think a do a pretty good balancing act.
4. My house. I'm proud that we own it. I'm proud of the work we've put in it.
5. My drive. I'm pretty proud of knowing what I want and getting it.
6. My education.
7. My improving punctuality. It's a struggle, but I'm proud that it's getting better.
Seven Things you Lack and Covet
1. Sleeping in on a regular basis.
2. 9:00-5:00 jobs. (Except I know I'd really hate it.)
3. Not worrying about money.
4. Remembering important dates.
5. Blogs that provide a substantial income.
6. College kids.
7. The ability to braid mah hurs.
Seven Things that Make You Angry
2. People who make excuses.
4. Wal Mart.
5. Bad parenting choices.
Seven Things That You Neglect to Do
1. Keeping my email folders cleaned out.
2. Not sweating the small stuff.
3. Staying in touch with long distance friends.
4. Putting away laundry in a timely manner.
Seven Worldly Material Desires
1. My iPhone. Can't live without it unfortunately.
2. A matching top wedding band.
3. A custom built house.
4. A closet full of new clothes.
5. An all-inclusive trip to somewhere tropical.
6. A 4Runner.
7. Longchampes in every size and color.
Seven Guilty Pleasures
1. The Kardashians.
2. Social Media.
3. Gossip. Whoops.
4. Laying on the couch.
5. Pretty Little Liars.
6. Chips and salsa.
7. Waffles/Pancakes with lots and lots of syrup.
Seven Things You Love About Love
1. Sharing a bed together.
2. Being best friends.
3. "Just because" gifts.
4. Getting to put his name as my "emergency contact".
5. Sweat pants, hair tied, chilling with no make up on.
6. Having security.
7. Doing simple things together. And having fun just because you're together.
Shane's keeping the link up through Halloween
so get ready to confess your sins and head on over!