Monday, November 18, 2013

My "baby" brother

...is officially not a baby anymore. I guess, technically, he hasn't been a baby for a long time. But today he turns 20. Which is big time. I just got used to the idea of him being a teenager, and now he's not. He's a real live adult. Nevermind that he's been taller than me since he was in fifth grade.


Carter (not that you're actually going to read this, unless I make you), I hope you have an amazing birthday! You deserve nothing but the best! I am so proud, and still sometimes in utter belief, of the "man" that you've grown up to be. I feel so lucky to be your sister and am so thankful for the relationship we have! I honestly couldn't imagine my life without you! Thank God, Santa gave you to me!





Hugs,

Mare

No comments:

Post a Comment