1. You'll never regret going to bed early.
2. You don't always choose your friends. Sometimes, if you're lucky, they choose you.
3. Always wear sunscreen.
4. Biting your nails is a dirty habit. Don't ever start.
5. Don't compare your Chapter 1 to someone else's Chapter 20.
6. In fact, don't compare any chapter of your life to anyone else's. Comparison is the thief of joy.
7. Imitation is a form of flattery.
8. Don't drink too much cheap wine.
9. Stop saying the f-word.
10. Your girlfriends are some of the most important people in your life. This doesn't mean they won't ever drive you crazy or hurt your feelings. Learn to move past it because you love them.
11. Don't sweat the small stuff.
12. Tan fat looks better than white fat.
13. Don't leave dirty dishes in the sink over night. There's something to be said for waking up to a clean kitchen.
14. Get in the habit of going to church on Sunday mornings.
15. Be kind to everyone.
16. Don't burn bridges.
17. "Guilty by association" is a real thing and is often worse than just being guilty.
18. Always take the high road, even when it's the hard road.
19. Crockpot meals are the easiest thing you'll ever do. And they don't always have to be beef stew.
20. Figure out what you want and don't be afraid to communicate that to the loved ones in your life. But remember, there is a tactful way to say and do everything. Don't be a bitch.
21. Two wrongs don't make a right.
22. If someone cooks something for you, try it and smile. No matter how gross it really is.
23. Families are full of nuts but they're still family and should be a top priority in your life.
24. Holding grudges only hurts you.
25. Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.