I read somewhere that today is the ten year anniversary of Mean Girls.
Let that sink in for a minute. TEN years.
It seems like that movie came out yesterday.
Then again, I look at a picture of Lilo from then to now and it seems like we should be approaching at least the 20th anniversary. #sorrynotsorry
Anyway, as one of the most quotable movies of all time and one my personal favs, I figured I'd honor the decade old film by giving you a few of the important life lessons I learned from Mean Girls. Yes, it seemed like it was all jokes and laughs, but really, Mean Girls was much, much more.
- Joining Mathletes is social suicide. But it will also look really good on your college application and therefore you should totally go for it.
- You don't have to dislike someone or something just because everyone else does.
- Hoes before bros. Always and forever. Amen.
- Girls just wanna have fun. And if that means going trough the Taco Bell drive-through in your pajamas and eating your crunch wrap supreme in your car on the way home than so be it. #girlpower
- If both functions are approaching 0, the limit does not exist. Seriously, this one got me though some pretty tricky calculus exams.
- When you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. A look can be just as effective.