Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Dear Robbie

Today marks our three year wedding anniversary. How has is already been three years?


Weren't we just leaving Tryon Palace, calling our parents, telling them that we were engaged?
And here we are - three years, two houses, one unemployment, three jobs, two careers, one back surgery, four cars, and countless kisses later. I couldn't imagine doing life with anyone other than you. I'm not sure I would even know how.

I am so blessed to have you as my husband and as my best friend. I have fallen in love with you harder than I ever thought I could.

Words can't express how proud I am of all you've accomplished, particularly in this past year. I know it's been crazy and nothing like we were expecting, but it has been perfect in every way. I wouldn't change one thing about these past three years even if I could.

I am so thankful for the way you love me, take care of me, make me laugh, and keep me safe. I am reassured everyday that God handpicked you for me and I could not be luckier to have you in my life.

Thanks for sitting through countless hours of Netflix marathons with me, for not laughing too hard at the ridiculous History questions I ask you, for being the best laundry folder in all the land, for making sure all our bills get paid on time because you know I have a mental block against numbers and deadlines, and really just for being you.

I can't wait to spend the next three times 30 years with you!



Love, M

1 comment: