Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Whadup July?

Holy July batman!
How is it already July?
Don't get me wrong, normally I love the start of a new month. 
There are few better feelings than turning over a blank page in my planner.
But in the summer, I feel like the pages turn way too fast. 
And I just love summer so much...I don't want it to be over. Ever.
Wahhhh.

Anywho...I feel like now that it's July my summer has officially started. 
I know technically, I've been out of school since the 6th of June.
But with workdays and trainings and then our Mexican vacation I haven't really had much time to cross  some items off my summer to-do list...until now. 



I normally hate these monthly goal posts mainly because I suck at actually keeping them, 
but there are several things that I want to get done this summer before school starts back up.
Plus I made this cute little checklist (because I have way too much time on my hands) to stick on my fridge and keep me on track.







Shred, White, and Blue Challenge found here
Clip Art found here.



2 comments:

  1. Summer definitely always flies by... especially June, I think! Good luck with your goals-- I love that 'keep your tan' is on there hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you have "don't lose my mexican tan" as a July goal. I expect to hold you to this one, missy!

    ReplyDelete