Sunday, May 6, 2012

Weekend Recap and 11/30: Pet Peeves

Sorry I've been MIA all weekend. I just got home from a much needed girls' weekend in Raleigh with my college roommates. Of course, I had every intention of taking a ton of pictures to document my trip but, as usual, between the talking and laughing we didn't get a single picture. The fact that it was Cinco de Mayo didn't really help my case either! Regardless, the pictures couldn't have effectively captured the fun we had anyway. 

I took a half-day Friday and met my roommate, Caroline, to make the trek to Knightdale to meet our third roommate, Abby, for the night. We went to see Wicked at DPAC and it was sooooo good! This was the third time I've seen it, but the first time I've seen it somewhere besides New York and I must say, I was very impressed. If you're looking for a musical to go see, Wicked is a must. 


Saturday, we of course had to go shopping. One of the (many) things I love about my roommates, is their ability to find wonderful discounts! This week at the Loft is Teacher Appreciation, so we of course, racked up! 

Saturday night we met up with another girl we went to school with for dinner and a little downtown Raleigh bar hopping. 

It was so nice to be able to catch up with old friends and to be back in the "big city". I literally spent much of the weekend in tears from laughing so hard. Simply a wonderful weekend!

Now, it's back home and back to reality. I was glad to see my quaint small town, my sweet puppies, and my wonderful husband (who did three loads of laundry while I was gone!) Life is good. 

And to catch up on my 30 things.....



11/30: Describe 10 Pet Peeves You Have.


1. People reading over your shoulder.

2. Walking really slow in the middle of the aisle, preventing anyone from passing you.

3. When people don't go the speed limit.

4. Lip smacking.

5. Dishes left in the sink to "soak" for more than a day.

6. Wet towels/washcloths in the dirty clothes hamper.

7. Having to repeat myself....more than twice.

8. Lame excuses.

9. When people order a salad or other "healthy" options, and then ask to have some of my french fries or other "unhealthy" options.

10. Violations of personal space.


After such a fun weekend, even these pet peeves don't seem so annoying! Enjoy the rest of your Sunday night loves!

Hugs,

Marianna

No comments:

Post a Comment