Friday, July 6, 2012

I'm baaaaaaack

After a few technical difficulties, and a crazy bad storm that blew through last weekend, we finally have internet connection at our new house and I am officially back in the blogging world...I know you missed me!

I feel like I have so much to catch you up on. I guess I could start by giving you a little taste of our wonderful week in paradise. 

First of all, I have to give a little plug. If you are looking to vacation, the Hard Rock in Punta Cana is the place to go. As I mentioned in my previous post, Robbie and I had a BLAST when we honeymooned there last year. This time we went with my family and it was a completely different trip - yet equally as amazing!!

Finally arriving at the airport

Paradise



Swim-up bars

Me and my honey

Siblings

Snorkeling

The whole fam


My brother and me

Riding ATVs through the Domincan jungle



Awkward Family Photo? (Except I really love it)

As hard as it was to say good-bye, it is nice to be back to (somewhat) normal. The house is slowly but surely coming together. In fact, I "celebrated the end of the day" (that's a whole other story) with my mom, Mrs. Melissa, and a few glasses of wine this evening - my first hostess gig in my new house! 

I hope you've all been doing well and I am very, very happy to be back among the blogging! 

Hugs,

Marianna

No comments:

Post a Comment