Friday, August 31, 2012

T.G.I.F.F.F.F.

T.G.I.F.F.F.F. - 
Thank God It's Finally Freaking Friday Forreal
 in case you were wondering.

But seriously, thank you God!

I survived my first week of First Grade 
and even though I really just want to crawl in bed and sleep forever
it's the freaking weekend baby and I'm about to have me some fun.
(Thanks for that one R. Kelly)

Photobucket

Dear Friday, I'm so glad you finally showed up. It took you forever to get here, but as always, you were well worth the wait. Dear Amanda and Sean, as soon as I post this baby, I'm heading over to your house to watch NCSU pummel Tennessee in football and I couldn't be more excited. Partly because I love college football. Partly because I love yummy foods and drinks with friends on Friday nights. But mainly because I love that little studmuffin of a son you have! 

Yep, even in a blurry iPhone picture - he's still the cutest thing since sliced bread.

Dear college football season, thanks for making the end of summer more bearable. All I ask is that you play nice this year, particularly with your tailgate sessions. We all know how out of control those tend to get. Dear Robbie, I just wanted to remind you how much I love you. As if waking up tomorrow at 6 AM (on a Saturday mind you) to tailgate for the game isn't reminder enough. Dear Abby, I hope you have a special, special birthday (despite all the football hoopla)! And tell Cameron he better hang streamers from the doorframe. We all know it's not a birthday until you've been slapped in the face with  crepe paper!

P.S. It just made me really sad to realize that the last birthday we celebrated while living together was TWO years ago. Boo on being old.

Dear you delightful blog readers you, thank you as always for reading! I apologize that college football has taken over the blog, but hey, it is what it is. Now go have a wonderful long weekend! You deserve it, I'm sure!


Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Haha I sing that song every freakin' Friday I love it. Happy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete