Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting

I have had to actually limit my time on Pinterest.
I'm convinced that it causes more harm than good.

However, there's a reason why it's so addicting.
Because it's freaking awesome, that's why.



And since it's Wednesday (and progress reports go home tomorrow)
what better thing to do than waste a few hours on Pinterest
and share all my incredibly awesome finds,
that will never actually come to fruition,
with you!










Okay, I'll stop there.
See what I mean.
Follow me for more fun.
I promise you won't be disappointed.

{THIS board in particular is my fav.}

Oh yea, and don't forget to link up and share you're favorite procrastination station. 



Hugs,

10 comments:

  1. I love the last meme... And all of the Halloween decorations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL @ the pin of the kid calling his teacher Mom... I must say I'm guilty of doing that a few times back in the day!!

    I LOVE the built in kennel for the doggy... adorable and very suitable placing in the house!!

    Found you on the OHP link up! xo, Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the s'mores and their presentation- it's so cute! And the dog pin is adorable, too!

    I would love for you to stop by and say hi! leslyni.blogspot.com

    Have a fabulous wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the smores set up, great pins! New follower!

    Stephanie
    chocolatecoveredbuttons.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. that dog room is sooo cool!! it would definitely make me feel less guilty about keeping them crated if they had a view! :)

    happy wednesday!
    xo, sarah grace

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love so many of these!! The wall with the pictures is gorgeous, the basket with the halloween book is fabulous and I adore the football onesie! SO fun and adorable.
    Hope you're having a great Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What cute pins! I especially love the little football onesie and the dog pin! Such a cute saying. Words to live by for sure(:

    Happy Wednesday!

    xoxo Heather

    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay, that "did i really just call my teacher mom" image is hilarious!!! I can actually remember the humiliation of that. #7yearoldprobs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That football outfit is adorable!

    xo, Emily
    bluedogbelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete