Friday, September 28, 2012

there really should be a song for today...oh wait.

Oh Friday, we meet again!
And as always, I am so pleased.
Almost as please as the little girl in my class
who has been conducting her own, personal countdown
since Tuesday.
(Girl after my own heart.)

Anyway, I'm off to another wedding/football weekend extravaganza.
But don't you worry.
I found this lovely lady to entertain you sweet blog readers.
You're welcome.
If you don't follow Erin's blog,
you should start....like yesterday.
Girlfriend is fun-nay. 
I'm super excited that she agreed to pop over for the day.
And you should be too.

Take it away sister.

~

Hello!

I'm Erin and I blog over at

I love Blogland through and through but the one thing that has irked my tator tot this past month was all of the fall posts.

I am obsessed with fall.
(who isn't)

If you're one of the few who isn't then just don't tell me because I'll probably judge you and correlate your name with the Grinch or something.
(you wouldn't want that)

But anyway, it seems like everyone and their brother's uncle jumped the gun with everything fall as soon as, oh, the last firework popped on July 4th?
And now that fall is actually officially here I've kind of fallen out of love with fall.

Pshhhhh, just kidding.
(kinda)

I'm here today to show you my Fall Bucket List.
Because any list that has to last longer than a season would take way too much effort for my brain.

So here we go...the five things I would love to accomplish before Christmas (and any of you Grinch monsters) arrives.

Fall Bucket List
(1) Get a little Pinterest inspired by decorating punks instead of carving them. Except for I'll do both because this little lady needs those pumpkin seeds in and around her mouth like it's nobodies business. Add a dash of garlic salt and the entire season has been concurred.


{via}
(2) Acquire one of these ooberly amazingly scrumptious looking cowl neck sweater scarves. And by acquire I mean buy since the only sticks I know how to use have a chop in front of them. Apparently eating takes priority over making cozy things to cover up the food baby that develops after the chopsticks have done work.


{via}
(3) Play in the leaves, drive through the leaves, enjoy the tiny bit of leaves that we get to see here in New York City. And then wallow in the bliss of not having to pick a single one of the leaves up after they fall to their death.


{via}
(4) Buy a new pair of boots. Because that should be on every single one of your bucket lists. (a few times) (and then a couple more)


  
(5) Throw a football party. Because people might question me if I go to the bar every Sunday to hang out with burly men pitchers of beer. GO NY GIANTS!



~


And on that note, I'm off to enjoy my own pitcher of beer.
And hopefully begin crossing some things off my own bucket list.
Probably not simultaneously.
That could end badly.

Don't forget to check out Erin's blog HERE.
Oh, and have a wonderful weekend!




Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. What a funny post! I already follow Erin and really love all the fall bucket lists I have been seeing. Have a great weekend xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo thanks for havin me today :) Enjoy that pitcher of beer because I most certainly will be enjoying my own!

    ReplyDelete