Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Opinions: Can't live with them, can't live without them.


I'm totally kidding. I love listening to other people's opinions.


I never really like to share my opinions. 

Okay, that's a complete lie. 
I am a very opinionated person 
and have a tendency to share those opinions to anyone
that will even pretend to listen. 

So I'm pretty convinced THIS link up was created for me. 

1. Anything made with sour cream is bound to be delicious. 

2. Even though "sour cream" is the grossest word ever. 

3. It is perfectly acceptable to talk to your dogs like they're human beings. 

4. Going to a football game without tailgating should be illegal. 

5. Rap music is completely vulgar. And completely necessary. 

6. 1998 Christina Aguileria is awesome (Genie in a Bottle anyone?) but 2012 Christina Aguileria is annoying. 

7. As far as social media is concerned - less is more. 

8. As far as clothes are concerned - more is more. 

9. Eight year olds should never use the f-word. Or a cell phone. 

10. Freshly washed and dried towels and sheets are the best. 

11. The Voice is better than American Idol. (Except for Carrie Underwood. She's the best.)

12. Kanye West and Kim Kardashian are perrrrrfect for each other. Although I'm 100% sure it takes them forever to get ready to go anywhere. 

13. I think all politicians are narrow minded. Especially those that claim they're not. 

14. Therapy is something everyone should try and no one should be ashamed of. 

15. Teaching is the most underpaid and under appreciated job there is. 

16. Leggings can be worn as pants.  As long as they fit appropriately and aren't see through. 

17. The change of seasons is the best time of the year. 

18. Divorce is too common. 

19. I hate when people are too concerned with pulling weeds in other's people yards that they forget to even mow their own. (This is a metaphor. If someone else literally started pulling weeds in my yard I would not complain.)

20. Kids should be able to be kids. However, being disrespectful and unruly is not a characteristic of being a "kid". Children need to be disciplined, they thrive off structure and they'll be okay if they don't all win a trophy. 

21. Everyone you meet is fighting their own battle. 

22. Besides my two dogs, elephants are the cutest animals ever. 

23. Humans are supposed to eat meat. Yes, slaughter houses are sad but it's called the circle of life. 

24. Running is not therapeutic. It's good for you. And with the right play list it can be close to enjoyable but usually it's just hot, sweaty, and exhausting. 

25. Giving gifts is equally as enjoyable as receiving them. 

That's all I've got for now.
But trust me, there will be more! ;)

Head over to lalalists to share your opinions and hear lots more!


Hugs,

5 comments:

  1. I think the changing of seasons is exactly what I live for. I can't even explain how much I love it.

    Kimye confused the hell out of me at first but not I think it's pure perfection.

    The Voice rocks my socks off.

    Sour cream rocks my entire outfit off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I've said this before but I totally love reading your post. I LOVE sour cream!! The Voice is the BEST!!

    Heather
    The Busy Busy Hive

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha I enjoyed this. Of course it is totally normal to talk to your dogs like they are human, they are family! And I am watching the voice right now, obsessed.

    sarahjane
    http://sjdmiller.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am all over 3 6 8 9 10 12 15 16 17 18 20 25!! Thanks so much for linking up!!!! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Basically agree with all of them :)Except the elephants, but many because I like super tiny and baby animals.

    ReplyDelete