Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Sorry Not Sorry

I have a confession to make.
I know it's not even Friday yet
But I've gotta get this out there.


On the weekends,
when I have to run errands
but don't feel like taking a shower 
or putting on real clothes,
I wear yoga pants and tennis shoes so that hopefully
everyone will think I just came from the gym,
hence the hot mess.

I even put on a sports bra and everything.
It's all about commitment. 


I wake up every morning,
before the sun is even out I might add,
take a shower, put on make-up,
blow dry and straighten my hair,
and put on a (semi) cute outfit.

By Saturday, I'm exhausted.

It's really only a problem when I go to Target.
One, I feel like Target is much too classy of a place
for my grunge look.
And two, because I always see someone I know
who apparently doesn't share my same 
dirty-Saturday mantra.

Now, trips to Wal-Mart are a whole other story.



Hope you're having a wonderful Wednesday!

And for the record,
I did shower and wear real clothes today!


Hugs,


P.S. Check out that new advertising tab up top. I'd love to swap buttons! :)

3 comments:

  1. omg I do the exact same thing, except insert baseball hat and ponytail too haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I feel the same way - theres such a difference between Walmart and Target! I believe in Saturdays just like that - no shower, no make up and its totally OK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha that's how I look every damn day as a nanny. No shame

    ReplyDelete