Wednesday, June 12, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday


I'm loving that gluten free frozen waffle I just ate for breakfast (at 9:00am).

I'm loving even more that I ate it in bed, while watching the Today show. Summer vacation never felt so good.

I'm loving that I'm actually "live blogging". Scheduling posts is what gets me through the school year, however, I feel like you loose some of the inspiration behind blogging when everything is planned so far in advance. Being able to just sit down at the computer, be inspired, and write whatever you want is so exhilarating.

I'm loving my sweet baby puppies. le duh.



I'm loving that Pretty Little Liars is back for the summer. It was so good last night - if you missed it, shame on you.

While we're talking Pretty Little Liars - I'm loving Mason and Helene's approach to the whole thing. Really I'm kind of just loving them in general. 


What are you loving today?






Hugs,


2 comments:

  1. Ahhh you are so sweet! That makes my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the shout out, darling!!! So so sweet!

    ReplyDelete