Sunday, November 11, 2012

Dear Veterans

Dear veterans,

Thank you for putting your life on the line for me, someone you've never even met. What you do on a daily basis is brave and completely selfless. Thanks to your families, who have also made unimaginable sacrifices for complete strangers. It is because of you that we have our freedom and can live in the greatest place in the world. Although at times, we feel like our country can be divided, we must never forget that we are still united, thanks to people like you. On this day, we celebrate you and the things you do. But let us not hesitate to recognize those sacrifices on a daily basis. God bless you and your families. And God bless America.

Sincerely,




And because a picture speaks a 1,000 words (all more eloquently than me) I'll leave you with these.









1 comment:

  1. Wow - love this - one of my best mates heads off to Afghanistan on Friday adn this almost made me cry! So brave!

    ReplyDelete