Wednesday, April 17, 2013

I Can't Believe...

I can't believe....it's only Wednesday. Hello longest week ever.


I can't won't believe...my sunrise mimosa hibiscus plant is dead.
I mean with a name like that it has to be a fighter.
Maybe it's just a little hungover.

I can't believe...people think that harsher gun control laws are going to stop violence.
Don't get me wrong, I hate guns. They scare me.
But I just don't think the guns are necessarily the ones to blame.
Sure keeping guns away from certain people would help
but I think it's just a teeny bandaid and a much bigger, gaping wound.

I can't believe....how hot and bothered Obama is getting right now 
about that whole gun control thing.

(Sidenote - this is what happens when I watch the news while blogging.)

I can't believe....how much my dogs sleep.
Forreal, I want their life.

I can't believe....how much I want to get married again.
To the same guy of course. 
With wedding season gearing up, I just want to be a bride again.

I can't believe....I had two diet cokes and three cupcakes at work today.
In my defense, the cupcakes were mini.

I can't believe....how desperately I am in need of a hair cut. Woof.

I can't believe....it's supposed to rain this weekend
after being ABSOLUTELY gorgeous this entire week.

I can't believe.....you haven't linked up with Robin yet.
Unless of course you have. ;)




Hugs,


No comments:

Post a Comment