Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Things That Burn my Biscuit Part 2

I'm creating a Part 2 for this post
because sometimes you just have more complaining to do.

{1.}
When people put their feet on the bottom of your chair. 
I can feel your feet there, even if you're keeping them super still.
Which let's be real, if you're putting my feet on the bottom of my chair,
you most likely are not keeping them still.

{2.}
People who don't drive the speed limit.
I'm not asking you to speed. 
But 30 in a 35 is just ridiculous.
Pedal to the medal please.

{3.}
Grown ups who act like children.
I could give you 473920 examples of this
and I'm sure you can think of some you've experienced as well
so we'll just leave it at that.

{4.}
Nonsense on Facebook.
Again, I could give you 3487493 examples of this
and I'm sure you can think of some as well.
If it's not a status update, a picture upload, or writing on my wall,
I am not interested. 
Ain't nobody got time for that.

{5.}
Ignorance. 
I don't care what side of the fence you stand on
regarding any issue. 
If you stand on that side and judge the person standing on the other side
you are ignorant and I have no time for you.
The end.
See number 3 for more information.

{6.}
When Pinterest links lead to nowhere. 
Or when they lead to not where you wanted to be.
For example, a really great recipe pin from a blog
leads to a fashion post. Ugh.

{7.}
Rihanna.
This one shouldn't even need an explanation.
But no, I am not over the fact that she got abused by her boyfriend,
whined and cried about it, only to then go and release songs
about wanting it "in the worse way" and then getting back together
with said boyfriend.
At the risk of sounding like my grandma:
(who doesn't even know what Rihanna is btw)
"what is our world coming to?"

{8.}
Long posts with no pictures.


Lookie there, it came with some pretty sound advice too.

Whew.
I already feel better.


Hope nothing too big is burning your biscuits this Tuesday.




Hugs,



5 comments:

  1. YES to all. By the way, I am still looking at baseball dates for us, trying to figure out spring schedule stuff at the school system is cuh-razy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a fan of putting pictures in a post just because. Gratuitous pictures mean nothing. If a picture has something to do with what your talking about, go for it. But just because... eh. Makes me feel like people don't want to read what I have to say. =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMEN to all of them. On the picture thing... I've started putting pictures in most of my posts, especially if I want them pinned to pinterest. Today's post didn't have a picture, but it really wasn't that long (by my post standards, anyway).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seriously deleted all of my pins and started over on pinterest because I was so sick of the links not going to the right place. Now I check them before I pin them! Hahaha and about Rihanna, you sound like my best friend. She rants about the same thing sometimes :) So true though

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of these things burn my biscuit as well. But poorly pinned items are probably one of my least favorite things. If you're gonna pin, do it right dangit!

    ReplyDelete