Friday, April 5, 2013

These are my confessions...

{1.}
I started writing this post on Tuesday.
I've had a lot to confess this week.
It's a good thing I'm not Catholic.

{2.}
I woke up in the middle of the night 
(not because I was stressed)
and couldn't get back to sleep,
so I plotted out my entire plan on how to tell our parents
we're pregnant....when we're actually pregnant.
Which we are NOT!!
We're not even thinking about getting pregnant anytime soon.
But by golly, when it happens, our parents are going to find out in the coolest, most unique way.

{3.}
I kind of miss my firsties.
Especially when I see this commercial.


I also miss these fashionable ladies.


{4.}
I can now drink a whole bottle of wine By. My. Self.
For those of you that actually know me, 
this is pretty unbelievable. I used to be such a lightweight.
But alas, it is true. 
In fact, I'm writing this post several glasses in. ;)

{5.}
I have actually love, love, loved having Robbie home with me this week.
At first, I was a little skeptical of having him home all week.
 Don't get me wrong, I love spending time with that stud.
But I also like having me time 
and I always look forward to days off when he's at work
because I know I can get "me" stuff done.
However, I have thoroughly enjoyed being able to hang out with him all week
and have still found plenty of "me time" to get stuff done.

{6.}
I know I'm like 8 years behind on this bandwagon but...
I'm obsessed with LOST. 
Robbie and I started watching from the beginning on NetFlix
and at first, I wasn't too sure about the whole thing.
However, now that we're well into the second season,
I am hooked.

{7.}
Our dogs stayed with Robbie's parents in Kinston on Sunday night
and I missed them wayyyy too much to be considered a normal person.
It's official - I have completely converted to the "crazy dog-person" side of life.

{8.}
98 degrees performed on the Today show yesterday morning
and after I got over the initial shock that 98 degrees still existed
I realized I still knew every word to their songs...

{9.}
I wear this striped tank top pretty much every other day.
Its so comfy and it goes with everythingggg.
Thanks H&M...if only I had been able to see into the future
and could have bought 8 more in every color imaginable.


{10.}
I've been listening to BackThatAzzUp Pandora all week.
(and I still have to google how to work grooveshark.)

Work It by Missy Elliott on Grooveshark





Have a great weekend dolls!



Hugs,


2 comments:

  1. You had me at number 4. We'd get along jussssst fine. :)
    I need a glass of WATAAA!

    Happy Friday, lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so proud of you for number four. Now we both need to purchase wine glasses that can hold a whole bottle and we'd be all set.

    I sometimes think of how I'd tell people about being pregnant too. But I don't even have a boyfriend let alone a husband let alone babies in the near future. Cool, Erin.

    ReplyDelete