1. I am terrible with directions. Even after living in the same small town my whole life, I usually take the same route everywhere I go, even if it's not the most efficient way.
2. Elephants are my favorite animal (besides my puppies of course).
3. I exercised more and ate healthier in college than I do now, all thanks to my fantastic roommate.
4. I plan to visit all 50 United States before I'm 30. So far I've been to 11.
5. Sharks are my biggest fear. I refuse to go in the ocean alone.
6. Until I went to college, I had never moved in my life (well not since I was 3). In the past 5 years I've moved 5 times.
7. I could go to Target everyday.
8. I've loved Robbie since I was 14.
9. Growing up, my brother was my best friend. In fact, I was pretty much convinced that he was MY baby.
10. My dog had skin cancer....twice. She's all better now!
11. My parents divorced when I was 15. I hate being a statistic.
12. I wish I could french braid. I'm convinced I can't become a mother until I learn this skill.
13. I would love to live in New York City, just for a year.
14. Up until this year when I got married, I still slept with my stuffed bear, Pinky. Now she sits on the bottom shelf of my night side table.
15. For the first time in my life, I feel way too young to have a lot of the responsibility I have.
16. I try really hard to be organized. Sometimes it works better than others.
17. Sex and the City is my favorite movie. I could watch it over and over and over and over again.
18. I honestly believe I have the best family ever and feel very blessed to have married into one as equally wonderful! My friends (old and new) are pretty awesome too! I'm a very lucky girl.
19. I love trashy reality TV...especially the Kardashians (guilty pleasure)
20. I absolutely, positively hate spaghetti.