Friday, April 27, 2012

5/30: 5 Happy Things

5. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?


Today is the perfect day for this post, because I have had a very good day so lots of things are making me happy right now! I'll be sure to limit myself to five. :)

1. It's Friday - and Fridays make everyone happy! 

2. Coming home to my husband and my puppies - As I've mentioned before, if I could, I would spend all day long snuggled up next to them. Nothing makes me happier than coming home to two wagging tails and one smiling husband at the end of the day! 

3. Catching up with my girlfriends - Now that we all have big-girl jobs, it doesn't happen as often as it should. But when it does, it makes me so happy!

4. Good days at school - As a first year teacher, there are quite a few days where I feel like I'm just skating by in survival mode. However, on the rare occasion where everything goes (almost) as planned and I can actually sit back and see the wonder and excitement in my students' eyes when they're learning, I'm reminded why I chose this profession and I am a very happy girl.

5. Counting down to summer - Even though good days at school make me happy, thinking about a nice, relaxing break (and a fresh new start next year) makes me happiest of all! :) 






To learn more about what's happening here, and to catch up on the previous 4 things about me click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment