Before I start this post, let me direct you on over to this recent post I found on Pinterest. Basically, everything she says is right on point. But now for my own thoughts...
1. Don't feel bad about all the little things you've hit thus far with your car....it still lasts you another solid 5 years.
2. You and Robbie won't hate each other forever, and eventually you'll figure out to have a mature relationship (one that doesn't involve a break-up after every argument.)
3. Enjoy every second of high school....even the drama. You'll miss it (just a teeny bit) when you're gone.
4. Even though he'll always be the little boy with glasses, a bowl cut, and buck teeth, Carter's a lot stronger than you think and is growing up to be a fabulous young man.
5. Celebrating big, life-changing milestones with divorced parents is not going to be as terrible as you think (even after they both get remarried).
6. Don't sweat the small stuff.
7. Don't take AP Chemistry your senior year....it's not going to be as "fun" as you think.
8. Even though you don't feel like it now, when it's time to graduate and move away from home, you'll be more than ready!
9. Cherish the friendships you have now.
10. Don't second guess yourself....you're a lot better at making decisions than you think!
What a perfect post for Throwback Thursday - Robbie, me, and Carter on my 16th birthday!