Friday, March 22, 2013

I confess...I love to back that azz up.

Oh, hello.
I have been such a blog slacker lately.
Not only have I not written a post since Tuesday,
I haven't read any blogs since Tuesday.
I know, I know...I suck.
And can already see how what my weekend's going to look like.
We'll go ahead and count that as confession #1.

#2. Go see Oz, The Great and Powerful. 
Right. Now.
I know technically that's not a confession,
but it's something you need to know.

#3. I am completely devastated that I have to wait until June 11
for a new Pretty Little Liars.
I am obsessed with that show
and I don't care who knows it.

#4. I ate (and drank) my weight in wine and chocolate yesterday.
I've never felt like more of a woman.

#5. This happened last weekend.



Yep. I swore up and down I would never, ever paint another thing in my house again.
But not even a full year after we began our home improvement hell adventure
I was right back at it again.
(It's not completely finished yet, but when it is, I'll post pictures.)

#6. Painting our deck isn't the only home improvement I've got in mind.
I have a problem, I'm convinced.

#7. I've stayed at school until 5:00 almost every day this week.
Not because I've been in meetings, 
not because I've been catching up on work,
but because I've been busy running my mouth.
Whoops.

#8. I'm wearing an outfit that looks like this to work today.



#9. Depending on my mood, when I leave work, 
I turn my subwoofer on, 
crank the bass,
and thump out to old school rap songs.
This generation just doesn't know what they're missing.

#10. When I say old school,
I mean from like 2007.
This is one of my particular favs.

Lollipop (feat. Static Major) by Lil Wayne on Grooveshark

P.S. I hope I did that right.
While creating my new webpage for school this week,
I spelled my own name wrong in my HTML address
so...yea. Confession #11.




Happy Friday y'all!


2 comments:

  1. haha love that Lollipop is the jam you chose to not only text me about (should I be worried that the song reminds you of me... hahaha) but also the jam you chose for the link-up. Bless our poor Weezy's little codeine-addicted heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are probably about 8 statements in here that make me love you uncontrollably. I can say it, since we're paired together for Bigs & Littles (mediums & mediums???). You are awesome!

    Ammon and I have a loooooooooong list of improvement projects, and we only rent! Despite my hatred of painting, it always seems so necessary, and it's like childbirth: you know it's bad, but you forget how bad until you spend 2 days doing it. On that note, I'm glad that I'm not painting or giving birth this weekend. Bring on the beer!

    ReplyDelete