Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Why I Became a Teacher

It's simple, really.
And can be summed up in two words:

Spring Break

Okay. No, not really.
There are lots of reasons why I became a teacher.

Like the fact that I get to dress like this pretty often.


P.S. Yes, I made my costume and yes, I feel more prepared to be a mother now that I know I can at least handle that aspect of things.

Or the fact that I get to make these cute little things


and watch 85 first grade babies hunt Easter eggs 
(that I didn't have to hide - thanks 5th Grade volunteers)


Oh and there is the whole "making a difference, changing the world" thing.


That's a pretty big one too.




But right now, those two sweet little words are what comes to forefront of my mind.

Thank God for time off, to recharge and rejuvenate, 
to catch up on all the things that I've been neglecting lately (ahem sorry bloggy blog),
and to enjoy countless margs with my favorite ladies!



Happy Humpday folks!


2 comments:

  1. I'm on spring break this week!

    It's heaven!

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have lots of jealousy about the crafts and the costumes. But really, you have so many hard things you do, that you deserve those fun aspects 100%! Hope your spring break comes quickly and then is just exactly long enough.

    ReplyDelete