Tuesday, January 21, 2014

I May Have Lost My Mind

Nope. Scratch that. I've most definitely lost my mind. This is what happens when I'm told I have yet another two-hour delay due to "snow", down a diet coke in less than 20 min, and have the entire house to myself for the afternoon.

I made a vlog. A house tour vlog. And by vlog, I really just mean a shaky video of me walking around my house talking about things nobody but me cares about - like how my idea of chic decorating involves taking off every closet door in the house.

I don't know what came over me. Well besides caffeine. It's like all of a sudden I thought I was an actual interior designer and that my house remodel actual belonged among the ranks of Young House Love. Don't worry...I've come back down to Earth.

Except not completely. Because I'm still posting the ten minute video. Gah - I talked for ten minutes. You totally don't have to watch. Unless your in need of a some cruel and unusual punishment for the day. Or you know, if you need a good laugh. Definitely don't watch if you get motion sickness and/or if your looking for really high quality decorating advice.



Oh and for what it's worth - in the process of uploading this video I went and looked at a new construction house down the street and will spend the rest of the night dreaming about it. Seriously, I have a problem...I'm addicted to houses.


Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Don't be embarrassed! I loved it! I am that creepy person who likes to see into other people's lives. :)

    ReplyDelete