Wednesday, May 1, 2013

I hate changes....


I mean sometimes they're pretty fun
and I usually always love them after the fact.
But I'm not a big fan of the whole build up.
Especially when that change means me learning something new.

(Shhhh don't tell any of my college professors or other teaching colleagues cause technically, as an educator, we should all support lifelong learning, but eh? not my favorite thing.)

Anywho...this whole Google Reader thing (whatever the heck that is) 
is apparently disappearing and everyone is switching over to Bloglovin.
Honestly, it all seems like a bunch of jibberish to me
as I can't really tell the difference between it all.

But, Delightfully Dunn is now up and running on Bloglovin
so follow along bitches!
I'm thinking you click that lovely little link below

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

and bada-boom bada-bing we should be good to go.


~
Moving on...


One change I don't actually hate though is the change in months.


I'm not even 100% sure what May Day is exactly,
except that I think these are beautiful...



and these look delicious....



and I just love the start of a new month! 




Happy May y'all!




Hugs,


2 comments:

  1. I still don't get the GFC to Bloglovin thing... I heard they're only getting rid of GFC for everyone BUT Blogger profiles and if that's true I don't really give a flying monkey about it. Never even knew Google Reader existed.

    But I LOVE the changing of seasons. One of my top ten fave things in life :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. those cupcakes are precious (and delicious looking). and I am with you on the change!

    ReplyDelete