Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Let's Play a Game

That's what I said to Robbie a few nights ago
and like a little kid on Christmas Eve,
his eyes lit up and he got this big, goofy grin on his face.
Until, I followed with not that kind of game, doofus. A blogging game.

Needless to say,
his grin got a little lot smaller
but he reluctantly agreed
and three weeks later,
I present to you:

Facts of M according to R

Robbie's facts about me, completely unedited. Except I did make a few comments like this.

Sidenote: I read about this on Raven's blog a while ago
and thought it sounded fun!
Very rarely do I come up with such a clever idea on my own.

~

1.  She thought she was diabetic for a week when she was in high school. I blame google.

2.  She does not like Spaghetti, at all.

3.  Her favorite animal is an Elephant with Zebra stripes.


I didn't know these existed until right now, but yes that is my new favorite animal.

4.  She's not really a morning person or a night owl.  You'll catch her at her best when she is eating.

5.  She has only driven Honda Accords but really wants a 4Runner.

6.  Sometimes she doesn't want kids because she is afraid they won't be as cute as Roxy and Willow.

7.  She claims to be a NC State fan but has only been to 1 game since graduating in 2011.  While she has been to at least 10 ECU games.  Go Pirates! Sorry Carter, this is kind of true. I still claim to be a State fan, but the numbers don't lie. Whoops.

8.  Her favorite part of Target is the dollar section.

9.  She thinks she is eating gluten free but actually eats just as much as I do. *side eye*

10.  She only puts $30 in her car when "filling up."

11.  She thinks she can buy anything that is purple because I like purple. I hate that he's figured out my trick to buying new clothes.

12.  Her favorite color is purple and any type of animal print. My favorite color is not purple. That's just wishful ECU thinking.

13.  She was born on a Monday.

14.  Her family calls her Mare.

15.  I call her M, Mars, or Kim (she is always on her phone or computer like Kim Kardashion).

16.  She really enjoys stalking herself up here as well as Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. Guilty as charged. P.S. Y'all better be stalking me too bishes. 

~

I have to say, I was pretty impressed with how point-on all of these were. 
And most of them are facts I would willingly share with people as well.




Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Somehow I wasn't Insta stalking you??? I don't know how that's possible. I love Robbie's facts about you! Sorry I haven't been around lately, school/wedding have been kicking my behind.

    ReplyDelete