Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Things I Learned at a Dance Recital

- Daddy's that tie bows are The. Cutest. Things. Ever.

- Dance recitals are a lot longer than when I took dance.

- Oh, and apparently they tumble now?

- White girls can't dance hip-hop. Unless they're drunk. Ever.

- Always pack a bottle of water - you get thirstay.

- Leotards have shorts now? 

- I bet that cuts down on the wedgies, for sure.

- This one girl has been in like 10 different dances.

- My little girl WILL take dance.

- I am obsessed with glitter and tutus.

- Why did I ever stop dancing?

- Maybe there's an adult class?

- Being a dance teacher would be the funnest job in the world.

- Except, I bet putting on this three hour dance recital was the most stressful thing she's ever done.

- Although picking out the outfits would be so worth it.





Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment