- Wear neon. It makes you look super tan and can almost trick your mind into thinking it's actually sunny outside. Even if it's not.
- Find time to watch at least one episode of Friends. If Phoebe Buffay can't turn your Monday frown upside down, I don't know what will.
- Pack extra cookies for lunch.
- Continue to remind yourself that you only have one more Monday left before summer vacation. (If you're not a teacher, I hate it for ya.)
- Wear sassy underpants.
- Send your husband to the grocery store with a very detailed list.
- YouTube search "The Sid Shuffle" and do it with everyone you know.
- Spend your free time at work catching up on all your favorite blogger's weekend shenanigans with Sami. Stay tuned for mine coming tomorrow.