Monday, December 10, 2012

this is the way I live...

And yes, I did sing that title as I typed it.
For those of you that remember that obnoxiously 
popular song.

Erin over at Living in Yellow had this great idea
(I know...surprise, surprise) 
to document her Saturday via pictures. 
So, naturally, I thought to myself....
"I wanna do that too."
Because let's be real, I love a good idea.
Especially if I didn't have to use my own brain power to come up with it.

What I didn't realize was that Erin
along with every body else who had played along
were real photographers
(well, way more "real" than me)
and therefore their pictures look much cooler
making their days look much funner.

Eh...you win some, you lose some.

Saturday


Puppy snuggles, of course.
And yes, I was still in bed at 10:00 AM.
Judge me.


French toast for breakfast.
Nom.


Found another grey hair when I got ready.
Even though I know five more will grow in it's place,
I plucked that sucker.


Christmas lunch at Robbie's great-grandma's house.
My favorite part - one trillion layer chocolate cake. 
Deeeeelicious.


Baby cousin snuggles.


More puppy snuggles
and a quick nap on the couch.


Cocktail party for my daddy's 50th birthday.


It was a SURPRISE cocktail party
And boy did we get him good.


Hanging out with our favorite Russian drinking buddy
aka my step-mom's step-dad 
(can you follow that?)


Old man giggles...the cutest giggles around.

I have to admit,
as far as I'm concerned 
that's kind of where the night ended.
But we did make it home at a reasonable hour
(it was a birthday party for a 50 year old after all)

And check out this big girl,
sleeping in her bed all by herself.
Well, until I picked her up and made her sleep with me.
Whoops.




Hugs,

1 comment: