Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Twofer Tuesday

Even though Tuesday is almost over.

1. Sorry I've been so MIA lately. 
I've been busy blowing snot bubbles (my own)
cleaning up throw up (not my own - the joys of teaching first grade)
and decking the halls with these two mongrels.


Let's just say the eventfulness that is December is in full-swing.
And I don't completely hate it.

2. I didn't really have a number 2.
Onefer Tuesday just didn't have the same ring to it.

Robbie and I are off to watch the 309230985th movie we've watched in the past week.



Oh, and now, something you'll only see in Eastern NC.

Shorts and a t-shirt in December plus Mr. Piggly Wiggly himself in a giant shopping cart in our neighborhood Christmas parade!


God Bless New Bern, NC!



Hugs,


2 comments:

  1. We're having the same kind of weather in NEW YORK! What the heck. I'm not liking it actually. It's Christmas time, the only time I appreciate and welcome the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tis the season! If you have time stop by my blog and enter my giveaway! Thanks so much!
    Brigid

    Brigid's Daily Lesson Log

    ReplyDelete