Tuesday, December 11, 2012

12 in 12

When I first saw this link-up, 
I thought it was another to-do list type of sorts.
You know, 12 things to do in the next 12 months
since the end of 2012 is quickly approaching
say whaaaa???
and the time for New Year's Resolutions will be here before we know it.

But boy am I happy I was wrong.
I don't think I could handle another list in my life right now.
Those resolutions will have to wait.

This link-up is just a fun way to get to know people.
Yes, please.
By giving your 12 favorite things from 2012.
Sounds fun right.

Here goes.

(Sidenote, when I started this I did not realize how hard it would be. Ugh.)

12. Favorite Movie You Watched

Whew, I watched soooo many movies this year. 
I honestly can't even remember them all, 
let alone pick my favorite.

Dark Knight Rises was really good. We've already watched it two more times since it came out last week. The Amazing Spiderman was good too (no I'm not usually a super hero freak)...oh and The Help (really, I just loooooove Emma Stone). The Lucky One and Pitch Perfect make the list for sure. And just so I can have an excuse to add the following picture: Magic Mike


Except my favorite movie of his is really She's the Man.
It's hilarious. Rent it now if you haven't seen it.

11. Favorite TV Series 

This one is kind of hard too
only because I am The. Worst. at remembering to watch a TV show each week.
Thanks to my sweet husband and DVR for keeping me on track.
Pretty Little Liars is my guilty pleasure for sure. 
I just want to know who A is.
And Keeping Up With The Kardashians is another one I can't really live without.
And no, I am not apologizing for this.


10. Favorite Restaurant

Carolina Ale House.
Can you say fried pickles and ranch dressing.
And any Mexican restaurant.

(P.S. This answer will be the same year in and year out.)

9. Favorite New Thing You Tried

Teaching First Grade!

8. Favorite Gift You Got

This card for our anniversary.


I have a thing for puzzles.
And my hubs picks the best cards, hands down.
(The inside said, "you complete me." All together now....awww)

7. Favorite Thing You Pinned

Whew. Have you seen my PinBoards lately?
Where do I even begin.
I love it all...that's why I pinned it. 


Just go check them all out.
You know, in your ridiculous amount of free time.

6. Favorite Blog Post

Again. I love them all.
That's why I wrote them ha.
But here's a few of my favs.

The One Where I Give My Opinion Here, oh and Here


June 7, 2012.
And remodeling my house.

4. Favorite Picture


My sweet family.
(There are really about 23049845 other favorite pictures 
I have on my computer, just FYI, 
but I'll spare you all those.)

3. Favorite Memory


The Stebert Family vacation in the Dominican Republic.
Take me back, like yesterday.
Pwease.
(You see what just happened there? I snuck in 4 more favorite pictures.)

2. Goals for 2013

Stay tuned.
(Like I said, I am currently all listed out.)

1. One Little Word

Laugh.

Because you know what they say:






What are your 12 in 12?
Link up and let us know!




Hugs,



No comments:

Post a Comment