Monday, December 10, 2012

Under the Weather

Maybe it's the ridiculous change in weather we've been having,
(26 degree mornings two weeks ago, high of 75 this past weekend)
the slew of Christmas parties already booking our weekends solid,
or just the fact that it's December and I'm ready for a break.

But lately, I've been feeling a little under the weather. 


This was me last week. 
And apparently I'm not the only one missing school.


Despite the large grin on his face,
our class elf, Jingles, is feeling a little under the weather as well.
He sent this picture to my kids from the North Pole
along with a note explaining that all the talking and noise last week 
made him feel not so good.
Santa is currently working hard to nurse him back to health
so he can hopefully return to school tomorrow. 
We shall see.
Until then, let the December crazies 
(as I've recently dubbed them)
continue.
I know this is the most fun month of the year,
but whew....you wouldn't believe what a little Christmas excitement
does to a room full of six-year-olds.

Let's just say, it's exhausting.


Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment