Monday, December 17, 2012

Yep, I Went There

So apparently my super-cute, 
super-unique Christmas card idea
was not so unique. 
Darn you Pinterest.
But still super-cute.


I looooooove Christmas cards.
December is the only time I make the long trek down the driveway
to actually check the mail.
(Well, and my birthday week, 
but you get my point.)
I love getting them and now that I've got my own little family
I love sending them.

Sidenote: I know I've said it before, 
but I really do worry about my future kids.
I'm definitely going to be that mom. 
You all know the one I'm talking about.

Anyway, last year we did a whole family picture

notice wee's cahute Santa paws outfit. I die.

but this year I thought it would be cute
to just put the girls on the card.
And believe it or not, 
it only took one shot.
And Roxy didn't run away with the lights still wrapped around her,
ripping half my wall out in the process
(as one of my nightmares predicted)
I swear, those furbabies are the best. 


Go link up with Kristen to see everyone else's Christmas cards.





Hugs,



By the way, I also learned how to do my very first screen shot while doing this post. Hollaaaa.

8 comments:

  1. Super cute Christmas card! Although I've seen the idea with the lights online, I haven't received a card like that this year out of the twenty-something I've gotten. So, you should still feel original and unique. :)
    I'd love it if you check out my blog:
    www.readaboutmymoments.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha oh no.. This might be eerily similar to my card this year as well. Damn Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to do the Christmas lights around my puppy until I saw that absolutely everyone was doing it... probably because it's so freaking cute! damn pinterest haha. These pictures are really cute! :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Christmas card! Too cute!

    Heather
    I’m having a giveaway! I’d love for you to buzz by and enter:)
    The Busy Busy Hive

    ReplyDelete
  5. SHUT UP!!! You have the pup in Christmas lights on your card!!!!!! Might be my favorite card yet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE your card!

    thanks for stopping by my blog the other day :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omiword. It is still sooooooooooo cute! They are like, "Seriously? Do you think this is a joke?" Hilarioussssssss! I'm late to the link up. Oops. Tried to make sure all my peeps got their card in the mail before I posted it on the bloggy.
    Hope y'all have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I have a love hate relationship with Pinterest. Love the ideas--hate that everyone ELSE loves them as well!

    But hey, doesn't take away from how dang cute the card is!

    ReplyDelete