Friday, August 16, 2013

Friday Friday Friday

Happy Friday loverpants! This week has been a whirlwind of a week and unfortunately, the whirlwind is not slowing down anytime soon. School starts Monday (insert whiny face here) at least for me. Kids will be back next Monday so I've got a little bit of "summertime" left.

I'm excited about getting back in a routine, kind of. I always like the thought of routine but get tired of monotony quick.

Yesterday's post was a little "soapboxy", which isn't normally something I do (here on the blog at least. Real life is completely different story. #sorrynotsorry) so today I'm going to try to keep things as light as possible. It is Friday after all.

With that in mind - there's two things you have to do.

1. Go HERE and check out THE cutest kids on the internet. Seriously, what's cuter than a five-year-old's seflie #ootd? Nothing. That's what.



2. It's Friday. So go back that azz up. You know you want to!

1 comment:

  1. I remember when I used to get so excited to back to school....but the allure always died quickly once I was actually there.

    ReplyDelete