Wednesday, February 26, 2014

I'd Have a Baby Tomorrow IF...


Her hiney and piggy toes were as cute as that. But honestly....could you blame me?

One of my bestest friends' daughter turned one on Saturday and obviously it was means for celebration. Not just for the cuter-beyond-words baby girl, but for her funner-beyond-words parents who survived rocked out their first year as parents. I mean really, isn't that what a first birthday is all about anyway. Not only was the baby cute, the decorations were fabulous, and the food was delicious. 



Oh and the company wasn't bad either. 




This whole growing up thing is weird. And seeing people I've known since elementary school having babies is definitely surreal. But I think I'm finally getting to the point where I feel like it's the coolest thing ever.

Plus, technically, her mom used to babysit me so she's totally old enough to be having her own babies.


Oh yea, and really cute babies grow up to be really cute toddlers. I mean, seriously? Those curls...

I rode to school with that little baby every morning while she grew in her mommy's tummy. And have been fortunate enough to watch her continue to grow. I seriously can't believe she's one!! Robbie and I are so blessed to be a part of her life and to be able to call her parents our friends.


Later that night, we kept the party going at Buffalo Wild Wings, where the grown-ups threw back a few beers and the babies threw back a few mini corn-dogs. Baby knows how to get down. 


Baby knows how to snuggle too. Melt. My. Heart.






No comments:

Post a Comment