Wednesday, July 9, 2014

All I know is...


...Holly always has the best blog ideas ever. Snaps to her.

...season 1 of Keeping Up With The Kardashians is pure TV gold. 

...my Mexican vacay recap is typed and ready to publish....as soon as I upload pictures. Because really why would you want to read about Mexico when you can look at Mexico instead?

...my inability to sit around and do nothing is really a problem. And for some strange reason the only solution I see to that problem is to get another summer job waiting tables. Which, hypothetically, is fine. Until you know, the job actually starts. 

...Lauren Fitz has the most fun hip-hop Zumba videos on YouTube. I'm slightly obsessed. And I don't even typically like Zumba. 

...I have no rhythm which makes my new found hip-hop Zumba obsession quite comical. Good thing Roxy and Willow can't laugh out loud.

...if Willow's picky eating habits are any indication of how my future children are going to eat I am in for some serious trouble.

...homemade pancakes for breakfast taste just as yummy on a weekday as they do on a weekend. Just sayin.

Happy Hump Day y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment