Monday, July 16, 2012

Things I Wonder

I originally had a blog sale post planned for today.
That's right. I'm going for it.
Please don't think I'm tacky...

However, my wonderful Internet connection has decided to be sucky....for the second time in the past two weeks.
And no one can come fix the problem until tomorrow. Leaving me with yet another day with no Internet. Talk about withdrawals.

All this rambling brings me to the point of my post: things I wonder (like why my Internet connection is sucky all the time) brought to you straight from my iPhone itself (because clearly my data plan is not sucky.)

- I wonder what I would look like as a blonde. (My friends say not so good and I'm way too chicken to find out.)

- I wonder if I'll ever be brave enough to get my puzzle piece tatoo I've been secretly planning and lusting after with Robbie.

- I wonder why double stuffed Oreos are so good, yet so high in calories.

- I wonder why we've had such crazy storms here lately.

- I wonder what my dogs "talk" about when we're gone all day.

- I wonder what my (way far in the future) children will look like.

- I wonder if I'll ever learn to properly measure things or if I'll continue to "eyeball" everything despite the fact this has proven over and over again to not be the most effective way.

- I wonder what next school year will be like.

- I wonder how much money Robbie and I are actually saving during this 60-day shopping hiatus we've decided to go on. (It better be a lot.)

- I wonder why blogging is so fun. JK! I already know that one!

Here's to hoping I return to the 21st Century tomorrow!

Hugs,

Marianna

No comments:

Post a Comment