Saturday, July 14, 2012

My First Award!!

I've been out of town for the past few days but when I got back I discovered I had been given my very first blogging award! I literally squealed when I read the comment! I am so honored!

Fellow blogging newbie, Crystal over at Mrs. Jones Junction nominated me for the Versatile Blog Award!
Go check her out - her blog is too cute! 


My requirements for accepting to award are as follows.

1. Thank the blogger who nominated you by giving her and her blog an incredible shout out! Thanks Crystal, for your sweet comments, nominating me for this award, and for sharing all your insight through your own blog! :) 

2. Include a link to their site - see above or click here.

3. Include the award image on your blog. Check out my new, fancy sidebar.

4. Include seven random facts about yourself. 

- I've known my husband since we were fourteen.
- I'm terrified of sharks.
- I just found out I'm moving to First Grade next year and couldn't be more excited!! 
- I met my college roommate, and best friend, on Facebook.
- Besides dogs, elephants are my favorite animals.
- Until I got married, I slept with a stuffed bear every night.
- I get lost almost everywhere I go, unless I use my GPS (yes, even in the small town I've lived in my whole life.)

(Check out this post for more.)

5. Nominate other delightful blogs for this award, include the link to their blogs, and let them know they've been nominated!


Congratulations girls! And thanks again Crystal! 

Hugs,

Marianna 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the award! I love your profile pic so pretty! You will love 1st grade! I can't wait to read more here on your delightful blog!

    ReplyDelete