Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Still alive...

So we successfully (and a little grudgingly) made it back to America from our delightful family vacay in the gorgeous Dominican Republic. While I was secretly hoping I would return home and everything would magically be done and unpacked just the way I like it...I'm sad to admit that was not the case. We also don't have Internet or cable set up at the new house yet so we've been living a little bit like the pioneers (smart phones and all ha ;) ). It's nearly impossible to blog solely from my iPhone and I'll admit, it's making me a little antsy.

The cable company is supposed to come tomorrow (on the 4th of July? Strange, I know) and I'll finally be up and running. I obviously have to share all the fun we had on our trip but I also have some fun Daily 5 tips for you lovely ladies!!

In the meantime, know that I am still alive and well and haven't jumped ship from the blogging world! Stay tuned for more! :)

Hugs,

Marianna

No comments:

Post a Comment