Thursday, July 25, 2013

It's Oooo-tay


It's okay...that I posted twice yesterday yet barely have enough energy to get one done today.

It's okay...that we ate black bean burgers and french fries on fancy wedding china for our anniversary dinner on Tuesday.

It's okay...that the entire preview for the Bachelorette finale next week is snippets of Des and the boys sobbing. Actually, no that's not okay. What is all this drama.

It's okay...that America went cah-razy over Kate Middleton's baby. Nevermind the fact that he's the future King of a completely different country than the one we actually live in.

{Sidenote: it will NOT, no way no how, be okay if they give him some ridonkulous name. North West, I'm still looking at you.}

It's okay...that I've been wearing Robbie's socks to work all week tehehe.

It's okay...that my obsession for Chocolate Chex Mix cereal is quickly spiraling out of control.

It's okay...that I can watch Keeping Up With The Kardashian episodes at least 10 times before I'm annoyed with them.

It's way more than okay...that it's Friday eve. Whoop der it is.

Its Ok Thursdays




Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Have you ever tried the hot chocolate chex mix? OMG. So, so, so good. I can't even tell you.

    Also, blogging every day is really hard.

    ReplyDelete