Friday, October 4, 2013

As Promised


I know it's 5:00.
But I feel like that's the perfect time to write a Friday post. 
Because, hallelujah, the weekend is finally here.



This week has legit been the longest week ever
and I slept my way through 20% of it. 

Sidenote: TBS decided to change up their afternoon lineup 
and no longer play Friends from 4:00-5:30.
Talk about an afternoon buzzkill.
So my husband is currently watching Cops 
to which I'm not completely sure how to react.

Moving on....it's Friday and we all know Fridays mean one thing and one thing only.

It's time to crack up open a glass bottle of wine 
and #backthatazzup. 
(I know technically that's two things, but you can't fully appreciate one without the other.)

I couldn't find this song of groovshark #fail.
So you get a lame YouTube lyric video. 
(which per usual led to me wasting approximately 36 minutes of my life looking at other YouTube videos)
Come on Gaga, stop being difficult. 


But seriously, I'm obsessed with this song.
I may or may not have gotten in 3-5 near accidents on the way home from work today 
because I was too busy dancing and not paying enough attention to the road.
Whoops.



Have a good weekend dolls!



Hugs,






I wore yoga pants

No comments:

Post a Comment