Friday, October 18, 2013

I confess...

Oh hey, bloggy blog. How ya been?
It's me, the girl that likes to take week long vacations from this little hobby.

I confess that I'm also the girl who eats a salad for lunch
but then snacks on everything she can get her hands on
from the time she gets home from school 
to the time she goes to bed.

Which I confess has been super early this week.
Like falling asleep on the couch at 8:00 early.

I confess that I'm obsessed with my dogs.
This is nothing new, I'm aware.
But they spent the weekend with their grandparents last weekend 
and I missed them an un-normal amount
and was reminded how much I wuv themz.


I confess that's an old Instagram picture,
but I'm too lazy to find another.

Oh, yea and I confess I had an amazing weekend last weekend
and never told y'all about it. 
Hashtag sucks to suck.

I confess that I wish Chief Webber would just go ahead and die.

I confess that I actually sort of, kind of love my job right now.
I have a training today and two more next week 
which means three days of subs
and I've been dreading them all week long.
Partly because sub plans suck 
and partly because I'm going to miss my kids.

I confess that I've been a little hormonal lately.
It's disgusting really.
I've been all mushy and sentimental about everything.

Like last night, Robbie and I met up at the grocery store
after we had both had really great days at school
and I literally got all giddy at the idea of grocery shopping
with my future-teacher husband.
I confess I'm a weirdo.

I also confess that again, I am not pregnant.
I think it's too much week night wine.

I confess that I change my mind about my Halloween costume every 5 minutes.
I just can't decide on one.

I confess I haven't been this ready for Friday
since at least last week.

I confess that I'll be a better blogger next week.
You know, posting daily posts and stuff.



Happy Friday y'all!


Hugs,


1 comment: