Thursday, November 7, 2013

Things I'm Not Really Good At...

Do you ever have those moments where you spend hours reading and re-reading a specific blog? It happens to me All. The. Time. Sometimes they're new blogs that I've just stumbled upon, but more often than not, they're blogs I've been following and loving forever. I just go through these phases where I'm extra in love. #creeper101

Anywho...Allie has definitely been that blogger as of late. Girlfriend is ha-larious. She's also had some pretty great blogposts lately. So great, that I'm officially riding her coattails and stealing borrowing her ideas.

Ideally I would have started this little adventure by letting you know all the things I am really good at. Which is pretty much everything, duh. But I figured focusing on the things that I'm not so good at (which is actually more than the things I am good at) would be much more fun for all parties involved.

1. Finding and sticking to a regular gym schedule. I'm usually really good at picking up routines. In fact, I kind of sort of thrive on having a regular schedule. I'm like a toddler in that regard. However, try as I might, I can not get into the habit of going to the gym regularly. If I finally do find a gym schedule that I sort of can tolerate, it takes next to nothing to derail it. Oh, it's raining outside? Definitely can't go to the gym today. 


Nowwww we're talking my kind of exercise. 


2. Being quiet during movies/TV shows. Robbie will attest to this. It drives him absolutely crazy. I'm pretty good at the movie theater, but at home - forget about it?

3. Making hardboiled eggs. 9 times out of 10 they're undercooked. And 10 times out of 10 they're impossible to de-shell. I've pinned about 20 different tips and tricks, all to no avail.

4. Having a poker face. I've gotten pretty good at keeping my mouth shut when I'm thinking something I know I shouldn't say. Which doesn't even matter, because it's inevitably written all over my face.



5. Driving. There I said it. I run into things, I get lost. Blah blah blah.

6. Being the bigger person. I struggle with this all the time. I always, always, always try to be the bigger person. And I think most of the time, I'm successful. But it is hard.

7. Not telling a story eleventy billion times. I don't even have an explanation for this. Apparently I just repeat myself over and over again. #sorryaboutit

8. Finding pictures for blogposts. Either my blogposts revolve around a set of pictures or I'm at a loss, scrounging for another picture of my dog to throw in just for kicks and giggles.

Good thing I'm so good at jumping on bandwagons though. Go say hey to Allie and see what other blog posts I'll be hijacking in the near future. I kid I kid.




Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment