Monday, April 23, 2012

1/30 Things: 20 Random Facts

1. List 20 random facts about yourself.

1. I am terrible with directions. Even after living in the same small town my whole life,  I usually take the same route everywhere I go, even if it's not the most efficient way. 

2. Elephants are my favorite animal (besides my puppies of course).

3. I exercised more and ate healthier in college than I do now, all thanks to my fantastic roommate. 

4. I plan to visit all 50 United States before I'm 30. So far I've been to 11.

5. Sharks are my biggest fear. I refuse to go in the ocean alone.

6. Until I went to college, I had never moved in my life (well not since I was 3). In the past 5 years I've moved 5 times. 

7. I could go to Target everyday.

8. I've loved Robbie since I was 14.

9. Growing up, my brother was my best friend. In fact, I was pretty much convinced that he was MY baby. 

10. My dog had skin cancer....twice. She's all better now!

11. My parents divorced when I was 15. I hate being a statistic. 

12. I wish I could french braid. I'm convinced I can't become a mother until I learn this skill.

13. I would love to live in New York City, just for a year. 

14. Up until this year when I got married, I still slept with my stuffed bear, Pinky. Now she sits on the bottom shelf of my night side table.

15. For the first time in my life, I feel way too young to have a lot of the responsibility I have.

16. I try really hard to be organized. Sometimes it works better than others. 

17. Sex and the City is my favorite movie. I could watch it over and over and over and over again.

18. I honestly believe I have the best family ever and feel very blessed to have married into one as equally wonderful! My friends (old and new) are pretty awesome too! I'm a very lucky girl. 

19. I love trashy reality TV...especially the Kardashians (guilty pleasure)

20. I absolutely, positively hate spaghetti. 

No comments:

Post a Comment