Thursday, May 3, 2012

10/30: Most Embarrassing Moment

10. Describe your most embarrassing moment.


Sorry I missed y'all last night....and I hate to break it to you, but this most isn't going to be very juicy either. 

I can't think of my most embarrassing moment.

Not because I don't have one. I actually embarrass pretty easily....and often. I am all the time saying something or doing something that could be deemed "embarrassing". 

I'm not an impulsive person by any stretch of the imagination. But I do have a tendency to say the first thing that pops into my head, which isn't always the best or brightest thing to say in any given situation. 

I'm also very clumsy. I run into things and trip over things all the time. I've tripped over the computer cord in my classroom too many times to count. Which I'm sure is a safety violation, but my kids just think it's hilarious. 

None of my embarrassing moments have too much of a lasting impression, which is a good thing. I don't think I'm permanently scarred from any misstep I've taken over the years. 

(Watch, now that I've posted this, something super embarrassing will happen to me tomorrow. Don't worry, I'll keep you posted either way!)

Hugs,

Marianna

Oh, and look who figured out her fonts! Yay me!


No comments:

Post a Comment