Tuesday, June 11, 2013

A Few Things You Need to Know



1. I'm not really sure these are things you absolutely need to know, but they're things I'm telling you anyway because I am veryyyyy excited about each and every one of them!





2. Today was officially my last day of school. My room is semi-clean, all my stuff is completely packed up, and my "end of year scavenger hunt" is complete. And I only had to kill 3.5 spiders in the process of it all.


Helloooooo Summer!


3. Pretty Little Liars is back!!! And even though I'm sure I'll spend the first 5 minutes completely lost trying to remember all the twists and turns of last season, I know it's going to be great.






4. Being home in time to watch Ellen and Friends is The. Best. Thing. Ever.






5. I need to end on a nice solid number but I'm out of exciting things - except for the fact that now I get to go pour a nice, tall glass of wine. Which clearly is exciting no matter who you are.







Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Love the post! How in the world did you get the videos like that??

    Brigid
    Bits of First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl I had to watch that "ali's little secrets" or whatever last Tuesday night so that I would know wtf was going on in last night's PLL episode haha - when a story is that twisty and turny it's hard to keep up!

    ReplyDelete