Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Someone Who Doesn't Complain as Much as Me.

Happy Humpday Folks!!!

(Note to self: don't google "hump day" in hopes of finding a really funny, camel related picture. Apparently camels don't get top hits compared to other "hump" related things.)

Anyway, I'm still nursing a pretty intense, uneven sunburn. And you know the only thing worse than a sunburn is an uneven sunburn. If I'm going to turn a nice shade of lobster red, I'd at least like to be lobster red all over. Not in fancy little streaks up and down my legs. 

But that's neither here nor there. One day I'll believe all the ozone layer hype and actually apply sunscreen the way I'm supposed to. Until then, I'll be here complaining about uneven sunburns. 

Someone who doesn't complain about sunburns, though, is the busy bee Taylor. Fortunately, she took some time to buzz over here and say hello so you don't have to listen to me complain. If only my husband could be as lucky. 

Anyway - I'll just let Taylor take it away. 

Hey there, Taylor here.

I blog live over at Confessions of a Busy Busy Bee.

I am a firm believer that I can't make it throughout the day without multiple cups of coffee in the morning, that laughter is the best medicine, and if you don't take the time to stop and smell the roses, you aren't really living life.

I am a magazine junkie and dream of the day that I get to be the next cover girl. I also love to read so much (that is, whenever I have the free time) that two other bloggers and I started a book club

My new found love is to design things and I just recently launched my own, little blog design shop! So, (lucky you!) since you are reading this, you are more than welcome to snatch up the wallpaper freebie that I designed below.

iPhone 4download  // iPhone 5 download

I'm also a firm believer that everybody should have a little bit of glitter in their life! :)

You can find me here:
BLOG // TWITTER // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // INSTAGRAM



3 comments:

  1. Haha, I've googled "hump day" before and was HORRIFIED. I'm a fan of glitter, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've googled the same thing too! I think I found one image of a camel on hump day and it's on my blog lol

      Delete
  2. Have you seen the *I think it's Progressive* commercial of the camel walking around the office all excited for "Hump Day"?? Pretty funny... :D

    ReplyDelete