Friday, January 11, 2013

Dear Friday (plus some bloopers)

Dear YOU fashionistas, you - 
Thank you thank you to everyone who participated in yesterday's Fashion Favorites Link-Up.
You girls did not disappoint, that's for sure.

(P.S. If you haven't already linked up, 
it's not too late!)

Dear Friday - 
I liked you a lot better last week 
when you came after a short three day week
instead of this five day work week biznazz. 
Ain't nobody got time for that.

Dear Master Bathroom Shower - 
Your water pressure sucks 
and you run out of hot water too fast.
I'm not sure why, but if you don't get your act together soon
I'm going to move into the guest bathroom permanently.

Dear Self - 
I know you don't like to toot your own horn but
toot freaking toot.
Way to stick to your gluten-free(ish) diet!
Here's to kissing that Humira shot good-bye.

Dear blog - 
Thanks for being such a fun hobby
and a great outlet.
I'm much happier hanging out with you
and watching Friends than I would be doing schoolwork.



And....because I love you so much.
I thought I would leave you with some pretty hilarious photo bloopers
from my first ever "fashion photo shoot".



Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. I'm coming from Brianna's blog! So glad to find another Wolfpack loving girl! Can't wait to follow along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The looking at the ground one counts as fashion blogger material

    ReplyDelete